This promotion is run by the Counter Ruck PTE Ltd and is proudly sponsored by Jack’s of Fiji, with both entities having their registered places of business in Fiji.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – Jack’s Fan of the Match Competition
This promotion is run by the Counter Ruck PTE Ltd (“The Promoter”) and is proudly sponsored by Jack’s of Fiji, with both entities having their registered places of business in Fiji.
The promotional period commences at 7:00pm (Fiji Time) Thursday, March 17th 2022 and concludes at 11:59pm (Fiji Time) Friday, May 27th 2022. Any entries received after the stipulated end date of the promotion will not be accepted.
The promotion will be run weekly, in conjunction with the Swire Shipping Fijian Drua games, commencing with the Swire Shipping Fijian Drua’s round 5 game against the Western Force on Saturday 19 March 2022 and concluding on round 15 game against the Chiefs on Friday 27th May.
Entry to this promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Conditions of Entry
· Entrants must be over the age of 18, or if under the age of 18, have their parent or guardian’s permission before entering the promotion.
· Multiple entries are allowed.
· All posted content can be used by the Jack’s of Fiji Page and Fijian Drua Social Media Pages. Entrants must have the right and/or permission to use content that is submitted into the promotion.
· By submitting entries to the promotion, entrants indemnify Jack’s of Fiji and Fijian Drua social media pages. Entrants must have the right and/or permission to use content that is submitted into the promotion.
· By submitting entries to the promotion, entrants indemnify Jack’s of Fiji and Counter Ruck Pte Ltd from all liability with respect to the content of the images and/videos.
· Entrants must use the hashtag #jacksfanofthematch in their post to be considered for this promotion. Entrants’ posts must be discoverable for public view and not possess any privacy security settings which will prevent either officials or viewers from viewing their entry or contacting them.
· Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies and any other companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
· If the prize winner is under 18, the prize will be issued to the prize winner’s parent or guardian.
· No inappropriate content is allowed. If found, users may be banned. Inappropriate content refers to use of images/video/words that are illegal or not in the spirit of the competition, are in bad taste, use foul language or slurs, are discriminatory to minorities or other groups or attack people of the basis of race, religion or sexual orientation. The Promoter has the right to determine whether content is inappropriate.
How to Enter (“The Promotion”)
Take a video, photo or selfie of yourself or with others supporting the Swire Shipping Fijian Drua. You could even create a reel!
· Entries are by individuals only on their personal profiles (not by ‘Pages’ or other organisations)
· Include the hashtag #jacksfanofthematch in the caption.
· All photo and video submissions will be searched using the above-mentioned hashtag.
· The winner will be selected on creativity, originality and uniqueness as assessed by the Promoters. This is a game of skill, not chance.
· The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or the responsibility of, Facebook™ or Instagram.
· The competition is open every Thursday from 12noon and concludes at full-time for the Swire Shipping Fijian Drua match that same week.
· Content posted outside of these times may not be considered, although the Promoter reserves the right to extend times if they deem appropriate.
· The weekly winner will be selected after each match and announced on the following Monday.
· The winner will be notified via DM (direct message) or phone if available on their social media profile.
· The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· The winner will contacted and sent their voucher code via the e-mail address provided.
· The voucher is redeemable at any Jack’s of Fiji store Fiji wide.
· If the prize winner lives outside of Fiji, any freight or postage costs for the delivery of the items will be borne by the winner
The prize consists of 1 x FJD250 Voucher from Jack’s of Fiji
· Prize vouchers expire after 6 months from date of issue.
· There will be one prize allocated for each match throughout the season (Round 5 onwards)
· Content used in previous entries for past games will not be considered.